A virtual private network (VPN) is now an essential tool that most people use for multiple purposes. VPN provides us anonymous identity so we can use the internet without any fear of losing any data or privacy.
Turbo VPN is one of the best VPN that changes your virtual location and lets you access geo-locked content. However, there are some pros and cons of Turbo VPN that you should aware of before purchasing it for yourself.
In this review of Turbo VPN, we will be learning about the features and advantages, and disadvantages of Turbo VPN.
What is Turbo VPN?
Turbo VPN is a VPN software developed by Innovative Connecting, a Singapore-based one of the fastest-growing companies. Turbo VPN has more than 300 million users globally as mentioned on its official website.
You can use Turbo VPN in Windows, macOS, Android, Android Lite, and iOS-enabled devices.
Pros and Cons of Turbo VPN
Despite having one of the best security features there are some advantages and disadvantages of Turbo VPN that you should be aware of before purchasing this software. Let’s find out the same.
Advantages of Turbo VPN
- Best Encryption and Protocol Type: Unlike most of the free VPNs, Turbo VPN comes with industry-standard encryption and protocol type. As mentioned earlier, this VPN service provider uses IPSec and OpenVPN tunneling protocol. Whereas, it uses AES-256 encryption that keeps your data protected from cybercriminals and lets you share the data securely.
- No Data Leakage: One of the main purposes of using a VPN is data security and protection from data leakage. Turbo VPN ensures to keep your data as well as your IP address details remain protected.
- Turbo VPN for Netflix: We are well aware that Netflix doesn’t like users to use VPN to get access. However, Most users use VPNs for Netflix to watch geo-restricted content of Netflix. In the case of Turbo VPN for Netflix, You can gain an easy and fast connection to Netflix, However, to do that, You need to have one of its paid plans and choose the server that is specifically configured for Netflix.
- Torrenting: Torrenting connects you with other users to download large files piece by piece but it gets risky since you open up your system for others. Turbo VPN lets you use torrenting sites securely and protect you from any online vulnerabilities. One of the best things is that Turbo VPN makes torrenting safe in 2022 as it has P2P file support.
So, these are the pros of Turbo VPN let’s have a look at its other site cons of Turbo VPN:
Related Article: Turbo VPN Review
Disadvantages of Turbo VPN
- China Connection: Turbo VPN is registered under the Chinese jurisdiction and here you need to aware that China has a strict internet censorship policy. China has banned various famous websites including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. So there are chances that the Chinese government might spy on your internet activities without letting your know.
- Poor Customer Support: Turbo VPN offers only FAQs and Email support to get your issues and queries resolved. There is no instant customer support that helps you instantly such as Phone support or live chat.
Features of Turbo VPN
Turbo VPN comes is with some industry-standard features that provide you with a best-in-class VPN experience. It ensures that user’s privacy, as well as their data, remain secure. Below we have outlined some of the major features that you get with Turbo VPN.
- Server: Turbo VPN has one of the widest server networks with more than 21,000 servers in 45+ countries. It serves its services worldwide including the Asia Pacific, North & South America, Europe, and the Middle East. Having this large server network provides a stable and faster VPN connection.
- Bandwidth & Speed: By using Turbo VPN, You can stream your favorite shows and movies without getting worried about the data limit. you get unlimited bandwidth for video and streaming platforms. Talking about the speed, You will experience a faster speed than normal internet browsing. You can easily stream high-quality videos without buffering.
- Encryption & Protocol Type: Turbo VPN boasts to provide its users with bank-level encryption which is AES-256 that prevents any data leakage while sharing with other clients. To provide to faster and stable connection, It offers IPSec and OpenVPN that is one of the industry-leading VPN protocol types.
- Kill Switch: Kill Switch is a feature that prevents any data leakage if your VPN connection drops. This features blocks the browser to access the internet in such scenarios.
- Device Connection: The premium plans of Turbo VPN let you connect up to 5 devices simultaneously with one account.
- Money-Back Policy: Turbo VPN offers 30- days money-back policy to its users. So if you don’t like the service of Turbo VPN, you will get a full refund within 30 days.
Price plans of Turbo VPN
Turbo VPN offers 4 price plans to users that you can choose for yourself. Below we have outlined all the plans
- 24 Month Plan: $4.17/Month
- 12 Month Plan: $5.00/Month
- 6 Month Plan: $6.67/Month
- 1 Month Plan: $11.99.Month
Conclusion For Advantages And Disadvantages Of Turbo VPN
From this detailed review of Turbo VPN, We tried to mention its major features along with the pros and cons of Turbo VPN. This software is good and you can give it a try as it offers cheap VPN plans for android users. With decent performance, you can use this VPN application to use the internet anonymously that too without compromising your data.
Also Read, Is Hola VPN Safe For Netflix?