Looking for the best version of Windows 10 for gaming then you are at the right place. There are multiple factors to consider when selecting the best Windows for gaming. For some gamers, it could be RAM, CPU, and possibly could be GPU or graphics. As of now, Windows 10 is Microsoft’s most recent and best edition of its operating system for gaming. So, if you want to build a gaming PC choose Windows over any other Operating System. Because Windows 10 is best for your gaming need. However many of you may be still confused about which version is best for gaming and that’s where we come in. To find out the exact reason which version of Windows 10 is the best and fast continue reading this guide.
Which Is the Best Version Of Windows 10 For Gaming?
There are several versions of Windows 10 that provide slightly different features for general users. To know which one is the best Windows 10 version for Gaming we have stated some features and differences between Windows 10 Home and Windows Pro.
Windows 10 Home
Is currently, the most liked and popular software to run any compatible game. The other operating system Linux and Macs are too restricted and complicated to use. It lacks the graphic processing capability which is needed to play nowadays top games. Now, let’s look at the features of Windows 10 Home that make it the best for gamers.
- It has game-specific potential additionally to function like Windows Vr, Virtual Desktop, and Cortana.
- The facility to combine your entire Windows ecosystem with gaming capabilities.
- With the help of the Windows 10 version of gaming Reddit, the live accounts of Xbox can be accessed.
- If you got Xbox One then you could play all the games on any PC with the local network.
- In the in-Home version, there’s a Game Mode that allows you to be live and improves your performance at the same time.
- Without any additional software, you can live stream directly from your PC.
So these are the features that make Windows 10 Home the best version of Windows 10 for gaming purposes. Besides this, you can also check out the reasons to build your own gaming PC at an affordable price.
Windows 10 Pro Version For Gaming
There are a few additional features in Windows 10 Pro version over Windows 10 Home. It contains the automated update of corporate features and detection. Also provides added safety and security for business users. So, now take a look at the features of Windows 10 Pro Version
- Both version of Windows 10 works in a parallel line
- This version gives you to make a virtual surroundings where you can run and test the application after installing it.
- This version comes in handy when the user is unsure about whether the program is safe or not.
- To run virtual computers the “Ultra” automation is the one that allows it.
Key Features Of Best Version Of Windows 10 For Gaming
Here, we have mentioned all the key features of Windows 10 For Gaming you should know about Microsoft Windows 10
- The Start Menu- Microsoft has brought back the start menu navigation in the Windows 10 version. So now Windows 8 users may take a sigh of relief as it was very difficult to toggle between applications. Along with the start menu tiled design of Windows 8 has also been retained. You will be able to access all the apps such as weather, maps, emails, finance, and so on. Microsoft attempted to resolve this matter by offering a solution that could be applied on desktop and touch screens both.
- Continuum- This is the greatest feature of the best version of Windows 10 for gaming. Which will identify whether the device is being used as a touch screen or is connected to a keyboard. Windows 10 will transform into a more touch-friendly user interface if the keyboard is disconnected from the device. This feature of the Microsoft Surface is helpful and beneficial since it provides more freedom and flexibility to the user.
- Enhanced Multitasking With Multiple Desktops- One more feature of Microsoft is the “task View” tool. This tool will allow the users to get all the open apps or windows in one place. Users can also create several desktops which will let them manage their apps or programs better. When you will open the task view the first time, a dialogue box will pop up with the ‘Add a desktop’ message, allowing you to create multiple desktops.
- The Snap Assist- The multiple desktop feature is enhanced by the Snap Assist feature. With this amazing feature, you will be able to resize windows size to any part of the screen. In addition to that, you can also put two windows side by side. This feature will improve the experience of users while using multiple desktops. It is beneficial for tablet users as it will make switching between apps and scrolling much easier. The snap feature is great for the best version of Windows 10 for gaming.
- Charm Bar- It was suspected that the charm bar would be removed from Windows 10 version. Even though the technical preview still has a charms bar. Numerous users of Windows 8 desktops have shown their disapproval of the charms bar. But Microsoft said it would not be removed until the release of the final version for touchscreen and desktop users.
Which Windows 10 Gaming Version Is Fastest?
Windows 10 S is the fastest version of Windows 10 that configures to run lighter on devices, easy management, and better security. It is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system in Windows 10. Basically, it is a mode that makes it run faster and provides longer battery life. The most tremendous distinction is that Windows 10 in S mode just allow apps to be installed from the window store. This limit empowers Microsoft to root out malware more efficiently but it does limit what people can use and download. Therefore, the best version of windows 10 for gaming is Home and the fastest version is Windows 10 S.
Why Is Windows 10 Best Version for Gaming 2022?
We have mentioned some of the reasons why Windows 10 is the best windows version for gaming
- The Game bar feature allows users to capture game clips or pictures from the PC.
- Xbox gaming device in Windows 10 that accepts more controllers on PC.
- The performance of PC games is improved in Windows 10
- You can play new games on Windows 10 with technologies such as Dx 12 and Xbox live.
One of the main reasons that Windows 10 is best for gaming is because they are more affordable than Mac devices. In addition to that Windows 10 has superior graphics cards that handle the graphical demands of modern games. That is why most games are offered by Windows.
What Is Required For A Complete Gaming Setup?
For the complete gaming setup, a few things are required to get the best version of windows 10 for gaming. To play games efficiently you must have the proper hardware, OS, RAM, and Hard drives. GPUs and processors are the minimum requirements for a gaming setup. And additionally, you can include Sound cards, USB ports, and Ethernet adapters. Meanwhile, you don’t need to add these to your PCs as the motherboard comes with connections and a built-in sound. So, you need to focus only on the hardware specifications. Besides that our recommendation would be not to download your first game until you have a Hexa-core CPU, and 500GB Graphics card. And 32 GB SDRAM, 1GB GPU less than 1080p, 2GB GPU for 720p, and 3GB GPU for 1080p and above. The maximum market of GPU is controlled by AMD and NVIDIA, but most people are not concerned about the quality.
Final Verdict: Best Windows 10 Version For Gaming
With the above-mentioned features, you can opt for Windows 10 Home as the best version of windows 10 for gaming. The features like a gaming bar, gameplay, and streaming make Windows 10 Home the better option. However, if you want some additional benefits for gaming you can take the Pro version of Windows.
Windows 10 Home is the best version of Windows for gaming because they are low-cost and easy to use.
Yes, Windows 10 are a great operating system for gamers you can definitely opt for it.
16GB RAM is needed to have the best version of Windows 10 for gaming. It is good for playing games smoothly and you will also be able to run applications in the background.
Yes, Windows 11 is a bit faster than Windows 10 but sometimes users experience slow performance after installing win 11.