There must be a question arising in mind – Clip Studio Paint (CSP), what is it?
It is now a famous software for doing digital art which is quite easier to use even for beginners. It is used for drawing manga art, comics, and animations as well. In 2020, Clip Studio Paint has become the most used digital art software. It offers many options to users to experiment and explore more. Through this article, we will find the pros and cons of clip studio paint in depth.
About Clip Studio Paint Ex And Pro
Clip Studio Paint Pro and Ex are the two available versions of Clip Studio Paint. Pro is designed with single-page illustrations and comics with vector layers and a limited number of animation tools, making it suitable for beginners, whereas Ex can manage multiple pages in a single file, has many tools to work with, and 2D and 3D rendering function is best for experts.
It is not new that whenever any kind of software is launched in the market, people make many opinions or judgments based on their experience. Likewise, it has some pros and cons too. Read further to know about them 5 key points before using Clip Studio Paint –
Pros And Cons Of Clip Studio Paint
Before buying any product we should always look at the negative and the positive aspects of a product it is a must to do a thing and that is why here we are discussing the advantages and disadvantages of clip studio paint.
The Pros of Clip Studio Paint
Now let’s discuss the advantages of clip studio paint in detail:
- Magnificent Artificial Intelligence(AI) Technology – The software works on the upgraded technology of AI which has automated systems to color arts, animations, and paintings. Provided that all the options are easy to understand and access that even a new user can design well.
- Bundles of Animation Options – An artist needs exposure to working. When it comes to ranges to pick up from, it must be numerous so that the image printed in mind can be put easily on the screen. Clip Studio Paint has different types of brushes which makes the work convenient for users.
- Variant Theme (Dark and Light) – Clip Studio Paint is probably the first digital art software to come up with an idea of different themes. Blue rays are extremely harmful to the eyes. So a dark theme is there in this software for the based on users who design for hours and hours, so that they can’t get adversely affected by the rays.
- Advanced Ranges of Vector Toolkit – It is a gift to the users to smoothen their tasks. All it does is rectify after finding any sort of errors. This helps in achieving accuracy and precision in a lesser amount of time with proper customization.
- Availability of 3D Feature – It has 3-dimensional models for modifications and enhancement. It gives a proper creative touch to the piece of work and also based rings a huge change to an ordinary project. There is also an option for texture switching, rotational, and setting up movements in the project.
Related- Is Clip Studio Paint A One-Time Payment?
So, these are the advantages of clip studio paint now its time to discuss the disadvantages of clip studio paint:
The Cons Clip Studio Paint is –
- Support of Audio while Animating – Even first-class ones hold the last position in some categories. For Clip Studio Paint it’s an audio-related issue. Despite being a completely developed package, it doesn’t have any audio editing option for which other software or maybe any third party has to be used.
- An immense number of options to work with – Other designing Softwares have a lesser number of tools which is disadvantageous for them. But in Clip Studio Paint, on the contrary, there are so many tools and options that sometimes even the experts get confused which makes it a bit time-consuming to design.
- Lack of Letter Writing Font – It is exclusively made for designing art and surely excels in it. While doing any project, there must be some requirement of texts for which few options must be there but there isn’t. It makes the work of the users quite hectic.
- Keybinding difficulties – The normally used software has some kind of similar keys with which users are habituated. Clip Studio Paint, being made by the Japanese have some different settlement of keys. One may take time to get it completely familiar.
- Pricing of versions – There is a huge gap in the pricing of both of them. As it provides many amazing features likewise it charges too. If one wants to get benefited from all the tools, they have to pay approximately $220 which is quite difficult to afford for everyone.
Conclusion For Clip Studio Paint Pros And Cons
Now we are at the main section of our pros and cons of clip studio paint article after seeing both positive and negative aspects of clip studio paint we have concluded that
There are many software’s available in the market for digital creators and their opportunities are getting greater day by day. Clip Studio Paint is like a magical tool for them that can help in enhancing their work to another level.
It has excellent features including the tutorial videos provided online for basic learning of tools. And, those who are willing to learn this art can give a kick- start using this software.
Related Articles: Is Clip Studio Paint Good for Animation?